Search This Blog

Saturday 30 May 2015

Luisa Piccareta, How in all created things God centered His Love toward man. 31 May 2015 Most Sacred Trinity

   
COMMENT: internet Picture.
The illustration above, Trinity, is apt in the words of Luisa Piccarreta in prayer, theology,catechism, mysticism.... 

From the Journal of
Luisa Piccarreta

Book of Heaven

VOLUME 20   


  http://hymnsandchants.com/Texts/Fiat/FiatVolumes/FiatVolume20/FiatVolume20.htm   


How in all created things God centered His Love toward man.  Outpouring of love in creating him, and how the Fiat made him live in the reflections of his Creator.          
- Most Sacred Trinity
 

1.             I continued my rounds throughout Creation, following every action of the Supreme Will in each created thing.  My always lovable Jesus came out from within me and accompanied me everywhere under the vault of heaven.  As we reached each created things, Jesus trembled with joy and love. 

2.            He paused to tell me: “My daughter, when I created the heavens, I centered My Love for man there, and to delight him even more, I studded them with stars.  It was not the heavens I loved, but man in the heavens; I created them for him.  My Love was so vast and strong that I extended this azure vault over the head of man and adorned with brilliant stars, as a pavilion for him.  No emperor or king could ever have one like it.”

3.             However, I was not content with centering My Love for man in these heavens that I made purely for his delight.  I wanted to delight in love for him, so I created the sun, where I centered all my love for man.  It wasn’t the sun I loved; I loved man in the sun.  It was necessary to put my love there because the sun was necessary for the earth, the plants and the well-being of man.  There was love of the light that illuminates him, and love of the fire that warms him, and all the other innumerable effects that this sphere produces.  It is an on-going miracle placed in the vault of the heavens, where its light comes down for the good of all.  I centered so many kinds of love for man in the sun, one for each of all the many good effects it produces.” 

4.             If only the creature at least paid attention to My Love the sun brings to her, how happy I would be.  I would be repaid for the great love I placed in this ambassador of My Divinity, the bearer of My Love and My Light.” 

5.             As My Supreme Will operated, It established Itself as the life of each created thing, so It could give Itself as life for generations of humankind.  It is through each created thing that My Love, making its way in My Eternal Fiat, orients Itself around loving mankind.  In each created thing, in the wind and sea, a little flower or the little bird that sings, I centralized My Love in each of these so they may all bring him love.  This is My language of love.  However, mankind cannot hear, much less understand it unless they love Me.  If they don’t, all of Creation is dead silence for them.”

6.             Then, after I created everything, I shaped the nature of man with My own creative hands.  As I formed the bones, extended the nerves and made the heart.  I also centralized My Love in him.  I clothed him with flesh, shaping him so he was more beautiful than any statue ever made by any sculpture.  I looked at him with so much affection that I was unable to contain My Love, and It overflowed as I breathed on him, infusing him with life.”

7.             However, We were still not satisfied.  With superabundant love, the Most Sacredt Trinity endowed him by giving him intellect, memory and will.  We enriched him with all the attributes of Our Divine Being, as much as a creature in capable of receiving.  The whole of the Divinity was intent on loving man, so It poured Itself into him.  From the very first moment of his life, he felt all the strength of Our Love, and from the depth of his heart, he gave voice to his love for his Creator.” 

8.             We were so happy when We heard this statue We made as part of Our work, speaking about his perfect love for Us.  It was the reflection of Our own Love that he was expressing.  This love had not yet been contaminated by his will, so it was still perfect; he still had all Our Love within him.  Out of everything We created up until then, none of them had ever told Us it loved Us.”

9.             When We heard man expressing his love for Us, We were content.  We were so full of joy that, in the midst of our feasting, We crowned him as king of the entire universe.  He was the most beautiful jewel Our creative hands had ever made.  Man was so beautiful early in his creation.  He was Our reflection, so beautiful that Our Love was in rapture.  As Our reflection, everything he did was perfect.  The glory he gave to his Creator, his adoration, his work and his love, they were all perfect.  The perfect harmony of his voice resounded throughout Creation.  It was the Divine harmony of the same Fiat that had given him life.” 

10.         Everything about him was in perfect order, like the image of his Creator that Our Will had given him.  It made him happy, and he grew in Our Likeness, according to Our words: ‘Let Us make man in Our Image and Likeness.  His every action was done in the Unity of the Light of the Supreme Fiat, each one a touch of the Divine Beauty he was given.  His every word added another note of resounding harmony.   Everything about him was a love that he sang in praise of Our Glory, Power and infinite Wisdom.  The heavens, the earth and sun, everything gave him joy, happiness and the love of He who had created him.” 

11.         If you could make a statue exactly the way you wanted, and make it come to life within the empire of the freely given love you have poured into it, how much would you love it?  How much would you want it to love you?  Wouldn’t you want it completely for yourself?  Wouldn’t you get so jealous over it that you would want its every heartbeat to be just for you?  If you could see yourself in this statue, wouldn’t you feel torn up inside if it didn’t do every little thing just for you?”

12.         That’s how I am.  Every time the creature does something that isn’t just for Me, My feelings get torn apart.  What makes it worse is that the earth that supports her is Mine; the sun that illuminates and warms her is Mine; the water she drinks and the food she eats are Mine.  Everything is Mine and she lives at My expense.  I give everything to this beautiful statue, yet she is not there for Me.  Can you image My sorrow at how outrageously offensive this statue is to Me?  Think about it, My daughter.”

13.         You know that only My Will can give Me back My beautiful statue, just as I made it.  My Will is the preserver of all Our works.  It is the bearer of all Our reflections, the habitat of the soul.  When she loves, it is with the perfection of Our Love; when she works, it is with the perfection of Our works.  Everything she does is perfect and gives her so many different shades of beauty that her Maker, who formed her, is captivated by love.”

14.         I would love so much that the Supreme Fiat be known and form Its Kingdom among generations of humankind.  I want to re-establish relations between Creator and creature.  I want her to return and share all Our wealth in common with her.  Our Will alone has this power.  Without It, there can’t be much good, nor could Our statue return to Us, as beautiful as We made it with Our creative hands.”
Luisa Picarreta




No comments:

Post a Comment